October 6, 2012

Chloe's 3rd Birthday

I can't believe Chloe is 3 already! Time has really flown by. We had a birthday party for her to invite her friends. They played Pin the Bow on Minnie Mouse and dropped clothespins in a jar. We had a bunch of balloons that I had planned to make into flowers, but didn't end up having time, so they were all on the living room floor. I think all of the kids had the most fun with that! They kicked them, ran through them, threw them around, it was great entertainment. We had Minnie Mouse cupcakes made with Oreos. Chloe also got a Minnie Mouse toy from Grandma Astle that went great with the whole theme of her party.





Because my mom is in harvest over Chloe's birthday, we had a family party on Sunday so they could come celebrate. My parents, and Chad & Tasha came over for dinner and a little party. Chloe got a bunch of puzzles from them that have kept her very busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment