October 31, 2011

Halloween 2011

Brooklyn and Tyson were at their Mom's house for Halloween this year, so it was just the 3 of us. Chloe dressed up as a pumpkin because I always call her "punkin'. I made Chloe's tutu and the pumpkin topper in her hair. I was a pregnant skeleton, with Hailey! I made my shirt myself from an idea I saw on Pinterest. Rob dressed up as a surfer for work, but it was so cold and windy that he didn't want to stay in his shorts and flip flops, so he just left his wig on. We went to the neighborhood trunk-or-treat across the street again this year. It's perfect for Chloe because she doesn't need a TON of candy...and she doesn't really care. We got her to say "trick-or-treat" and she was really good about saying "thank you" after she got her candy. It was lots of fun!



2 comments:

  1. What wonderful costumes. She looks like she had a really good time. I hopeyou have a great day. Blessings...Mary

    ReplyDelete