July 31, 2010

New job

I'm really bad at keeping this blog updated. It just seems like we don't have much going on that anyone wants to read about. We haven't done too much so far this month. We did a lot of driving back and forth to Pocatello to pick up the kids. I got a job at a new Italian restaurant opening in town. I've been doing training the last couple of weeks, so Chloe has had to go to daycare for the first time :(. It's only been for a few hours a day here and there. There is a daycare in town that works with Rob...he sends them employees...so he was comfortable taking her there, and they gave us a great deal! She's always happy when I drop her off and pick her up, I'm glad she doesn't cry when I leave, it would make it a lot harder. Once I actually start work, I'll only work at night after Rob gets home. It will be nice to have some extra income.

No comments:

Post a Comment